Monday, May 17, 2010

can't put my finger on it

I have been feeling weird all day.

I go through moods here. Sometimes I get really sad and need to withdraw, but other times I find that I am struck by this great moment of clarity and become very serene. Luckily the sad times are becoming less and less and I'm becoming more peaceful.

But today... I don't know. I can't explain it. I'm sort of anxious and there's an odd feeling in my head and gut I can't comprehend.


And you know what else makes me feel weird?

I teach this book to my kids.



And I can remember when I was their age I had to read and learn this book.

This book is older than I am. I remember the cassette tape being played with it (although now it's on CD) and the illustrations and the plot. Memories just come tumbling back.


I never thought that I would be a teacher.


And here I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment