Wednesday, May 19, 2010

adventure ho!

Well, today I have an easy day at work and tomorrow is Buddha's Birthday. I have yet to decide where I'm going, it's a toss up between Byeonsan or Tongyeong. Waterfalls or islands? I only hope that I'll be able to find a place to spend the night.


Anyway, my favourite movie is on TV right (subtitled in Korean naturally) but they just ran a commercial featuring the Indiana Jones theme song for action night on the channel, which seems like they will be playing Indy, Tomb Raider, and National Treasure.

The timing just seems right to make this post. Here is what I want my wardrobe to look like now. It's adventure inspired!






I've really gotten into British Colonial inspired clothing. 'She' by H. Rider Haggard is my favourite book. Oh, to be a 19th century explorer!

Of course, most of the adventures seem to take place in Africa, so I chose that as my inspiration. I actually know some people from Africa, they might laugh and tell me no one actually dresses like that anymore. Yeah, I know, and not all Americans dress like cowboys. Hoo hah.


I'm in love with khaki now. Especially rolled up, cuffed pants. I may own a few pairs already. Now to find me some linen blazers, a white fedora, and I'm so set to be off exploring!




What my perfect outfit would look like:

0 comments:

Post a Comment