Monday, October 4, 2010

breathe in breath out

There will be other falls. Trees will still lose their leaves next year. There will be new places to explore. There will be other seasons too; better summers and better winters. But Fall is always my special time. I want to fall in love, smell the autumn air, discover new places now. I have always loved you Fall. I need to remember that.

There will be more people. Different people. Better people. (Maybe worse! But I've learned what to do in those cases now, right?)

Sometimes I forget. It seems like time here is both interminable and yet it is also flying by. At the moment I feel like this is all there is and will be. Sometimes I want my time here to be over, and sometimes I don't want to leave.

7 months in Korea.

It's...

0 comments:

Post a Comment