Tuesday, December 14, 2010

too much leftover pepero

Augh! I haven't updated in a while and I feel bad.

Why are holidays always inherently a busy time of year? Well, I have been going through a big crunch time and haven't even gotten half of the things I need to get done, done.

But I have a 3 month time limit left and instead of going mad at the sheer number of things I need to accomplish, I'll take baby steps and do a little bit at a time. Number one - I finally have my DSLR pictures online HERE! It goes back to two years ago, the last time I was in Thailand. The last set I uploaded was my trip to Bali in July. I never did get around to blogging about it...

I'm still in the process of redoing my layout amongst other things, but until then I am going to get on top of my blogging. Especially now that life has gotten a whole lot more... peachy. :)

Last thing I wanted to blog about was Pepero Day. Oh, how ingenious! A holiday created solely because the numbers (11/11) look like your product! Gasp!

I got so many of these boxes and treats, and I still have yet to finish them.





I bought a new lens too! Still learning how to use it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment