Sunday, May 15, 2011

and the second round commences

Well it looks like I'll be heading back to Korea.

Had my first phone interview. Err--

It just kinda confirms what I'm feeling about this second job hunt. Oh I don't want to go back. I don't want to go back! And yet that clock started ticking, the one that haunts you and says things like, "401 K... car payments.... loans..... You don't have any skills that will allow you to find a job here that pays over minimum wage..."
I mean, I'd teach in Thailand if it weren't for the crushing anxiety having debt and the urge to go back to school cause. Money! Y U MAKE WORLD GO ROUND?!?!

Burgh. BURRRR, I heard this one guy that has his own web show made 54K in a year due to revenue from the ads on his videos. Why can't I do that? Oh man.

Ah, and to answer any questions-- I'm not taking that first job I just interviewed for.  I've got standards people. So the hunt continues!

0 comments:

Post a Comment